Shipping & Returns
We work with a fully end-to-end carbon neutral printing partner, so all prints and framed artworks (and their delivery) are certified carbon neutral.
All papers and wood-based materials are sourced from Forestry Stewardship Council certified sustainable sources. Packaging materials have been carefully selected to reduce the impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your artwork gets to you in perfect condition. Plastics are kept to a minimum and all packaging materials are sustainably sourced, being a mixture of recycled, recyclable or biodegradable materials.
We provide global shipping for all prints and framed artworks to almost every country in the world. Should your address not be accepted at checkout, please contact us and we will try to find a solution. Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK or Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You will receive a tracking number via email upon dispatch. All shipments are made using the most efficient and cost effective shipping route, via Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, DHL.
- Returns on damaged or lost artwork
- In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged artwork, please contact us within 48 hours with pictures of the damage. Once confirmed, we will endeavour to replace the edition, free of cost. In the event that we are unable to replace the edition, we will arrange a refund upon receiving the returned damaged artwork and corresponding Certificate of Authenticity (where applicable).
We have duty free delivery to the US, UK, EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Norway. Customers in other countries may have to pay a Customs clearance fee as required by your port of delivery.
Got another question? Please contact me on here with any other questions.
- Shipping cost of oriiginal works of art will depend on the delivery address.
- For countries within the European Union, and the UK, shipping is free. For all other countries there is a shipping rate of 100 Euros.
- We will aim to dispatch the ordered painting to the postal address you have provided as soon as possible after the purchase has taken place. We cannot guarentee an exact delivery date, and your order may take longer than expected if you live outside of the EU. Generally, you can expect deliveries to arrive between 7 and 21 days after the order has been dispatched.
- Deliveries outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes and additional charges for which you are solely responsible. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know within 7 business days and we will issue a refund as soon as the painting is returned to us. You will be need to pay a courier service for the painting to be returned
- Please be sure to carefully re-pack the painting so it is not damaged in transit.